Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Sienna is the big 10!!

 We had Sienna's birthday party at Classic on the 11th of June on a Saturday because her actual birthday was on a Monday this year. Fun fact her birthday is so close to her Uncle Justin's birthday. Her party was actually on his birthday this year. I feel like this was one of her best birthday parties. The kids had so much fun! I know that she has been wanting her party at Classic for a while now so I am glad that we made it happen.


Sienna in her cute pretty white dress that she picked out for her birthday. I love how she got a big card and balloons. She looks so grown up! I feel like she has grown so much in this past year than she ever has. I took her to the park to meet up with her friend Leah today and then took them to the mall to go shopping. She is growing up to be so independent!


She had a tie dye theme party and the cake was so yummy! Cake from Smith's fresh marketplace. It had fudge in the middle and the frosting was so good. First time that we actually ate the whole cake. 




They had a game cube where she can collect more tickets


We had it in a Karaoke room so that was fun


Sienna on her actual birthday! I dyed her hair especially for her birthday. I didn't think I did a great job but she loved it and that was all that matters. I am not a hairdresser by any means. It sucks because it kinda washed out already because she was in a pool; I think that is why it didn't last long. I don't think she really cares because she said that it doesn't stay forever. I think she just wanted to look her best for her birthday and that is what all that mattered to her. This girl is very mature for her age and wise beyond her years. She likes to speak her mind and she still to this day my social butterfly; which she always has been since day 1. She is my best friend but at the same time when she is with her friends she wants nothing to do with me and says I embarrass her; typical girl! I can't wait to see what the future hold with her. I am glad that she had a very successful party. She had her friend Leah there, Ella, Clara. Her cousins Karalina, Miranda, Avien and Everest and Aaron. Landon and Isaac are teenagers that have busy lives; like jobs and other projects. She had her brothers and sister there. Aunt Jordan, Johanna, Trena and grandmas Charlene and Teresa. She is very much loved by everyone. She got some money from her birthday party so on Monday on her actual birthday she wanted to go to the mall to eat dinner and shop. She got a few shirts. She is all girl! We always try to make our kids feel specials on their actual birthdays if they have a party or not and I think we accomplish that. She is going to have a fun summer with her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment