Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2-22-22 Tuesday

 I always say that everything happens for a reason and I truly believe that. Today is a special day because it's a palindrome which the date reads the same forward and backwards. I feel like it's a new beginning for all of us. I saw on one of my groups to write 22 things you are thankful for today. There is so much that I am thankful for especially what happened yesterday with Chris' accident. 

1: I am thankful that Chris is ok and he is all in one piece. 

2: I am thankful that things work out the way they are suppose to like with my job. Chris needs the SUV for his job. He does Doordash for a living. So I am thankful that I work just around the corner. If I still worked at Target in Riverdale it probably wouldn't of worked out.

3: I am thankful that we are all healthy

4: I am thankful that everyone was ok in the accident. It could of been a lot worst.

5: I am thankful for my pets. They give us all comfort when we need it the most.

6: I am thankful for the wonderful people in our lives. You know who you are!!

7: I am thankful for God and all of our lives ones on the other side that always look out for us and want the best for us.

8: I am thankful for our roof over our heads

9: I am thankful for the air that we breathe

10: I am thankful for the sun because on the days that I have to walk to work I can get some Vitamin D. And walking is good for you.

11: I am thankful for me and Chris' everlasting love for each other. It doesn't matter what is going on in our lives we always show our love for each other and always there for each other when the other one is in need of more of it. 

12: I am also thankful for the love for our children and for each other in our house.

13: I am thankful for the right to choose how we feel and react. Me and Chris couldn't reacted so much differently yesterday but we remand calm and just had to do what we had to do.

14: I am thankful that we have a little bit of history in our recent family photos. We will always remember that day and that moment because it was a beautiful day and everything went well that day. We should always feel thankful for our good days and even the bad ones.

15: I am thankful for the clothes on my back. I always seem to get clothes left and right from people in my life.

16: I am thankful that we still have one car. We just have to deal with what we have right now. 

17: I am thankful that our insurance company is going to take care of all of the lady involved in the accident's damages. That is all that matters to me. Her car isn't too bad.

18: I am thankful that the kids are doing so well in school and are thriving. 

19: I am thankful for flowers. I always enjoy when my husband gives me flowers; they seem to brighten our house up. I still have my flowers from Valentine's day.

20: I am thankful for comfort. I always great to find comfort in everything that you do in life. I think being comfortable is important. 

21: I am thankful that we can still provide for our family.

22: I am thankful for technology to be able to connect with people and love ones. 




No comments:

Post a Comment